- South facing
- around 800 square meters
- apple tree, 2 plum tress, cheery trees
- one very old Troldhassel (love this)
- 2 levels.
- no one has done much with it.
- the 2 levels are not very continent
- There's an old hedge and a new hedge. The old one will have to be removed when the new one is big enough.
The first summer we where here i didn't really do much except remove weeds. I wanted to see what would come up first you never know whats hiding in those beds. That fall i gave the apple tree a much needed pruning. The second summer i put in a small veggie patch which went wild. I found that carrots potatoes peas, beans, tomatoes all will grow in my garden. This year should be fun i have big plans i wonder how far i will get with them.