Monday, August 26, 2013

Stung for the first time.

I just got stung on the middle finger of my left hand, its the first time I have been stung by my home bees. If it swells up it should be funny. I really need to get a frame puller and / or where my gloves. It was my own fault when I put the frame back in and tried to push it into place i squished a bee between my finger and the frame. Wasn't her fault. But i gave her sisters 15 kilograms of fondant they should be happy for a while.

Update: It didn't swell up, I don't think the stinger went in far enough and i got it out with in 10 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...